Monday, July 5, 2010

The End of the World

And so ends my blog for the 114 day 2010 Grand World Voyage on Holland America Line's ms Amsterdam. I am so grateful to have had such an opportunity to see the world this way, meeting many new friends along the way. I hope you have enjoyed reading it. If you have, you must e-mail me (gypsychar@hotmail.com) and let me know as I have the honor of being invited to do it again in 2011 with a whole new itinerary. I would like your feedback as to what you have enjoyed. Thanks for reading!

I have had 2 1/2 months before I return to sea to enjoy my new home. Outside my bedroom window was a blank concrete wall. I had an idea that when I am home from the ship, it would be nice to have a reminder of my life at sea. My dream has now become a reality! This is now the view looking out of my room, with my ship, the PATTONDAM:


No comments:

Post a Comment