Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Early Very Merry Christmas



I have been off the ship since the end of October and as usual, time went by quicky. I celebrated a "big" birthday with a trip to Key West with my BFF Nan Costello, also having a "big" birthday.





























Since I was scheduled to join Holland America's Amsterdam on December 22, 2010, my family celebrated Christmas on the Saturday before I left. I'm attaching some photos. We have gotten too big to all be in one photo so there are generation photos.









I'm currently at my daughter's in Pasadena where they are busy getting ready for this year's Rose Bowl and Parade. Our neighbors, Wisconsin, are in it this year. There is a charge to sit in the bleachers along the parade route. They expect a crowd of 100,000 people for the parade.



No comments:

Post a Comment